fatro

About Fatro

About Fatro

COMPANY

WE HAVE BEEN WORKING IN VETERINARY MEDICINE SINCE 1947

 

FATRO was founded in 1947 by Gualtiero Zaini, a veterinarian and pharmacist, and has operated successfully in the veterinary sector since then.

In 1963, his son Corrado, a chemist, took charge of the company and built the first plant in Ozzano Emilia (Bologna), which has undergone continual expansion over the years.

The Ozzano Emilia plants are 10 km from Bologna (Italy), while the FATRO plants for production of Avian Vaccines are at Maclodio, 15 km from Brescia (Italy). 
The Brescia plant has been radically modernised and expanded in recent years.

FATRO has undergone continual expansion over the years, acquiring a high degree of pharmaceutical technology and attaining a leading position among the various veterinary pharmaceutical companies, Italian and foreign, which operate in Italy.

FATRO continues to expand its activities internationally.

The success obtained over these years is the fruit of a variety of industrial development factors, such as technological and qualitative progress, research, marketing and the extensive company sales network in Italy and overseas.

Soon you will be redirected to Fatro official site.